Our objective at 1702 Digital was to improve Max Protein’s online presence by ranking for non-branded keywords with high transactional, informational, and commercial value. We aimed to increase organic traffic and revenue, which would help Max Protein attract and retain more customers for sustained growth and profitability.
challenges that Max Protein had with:
- On-page factors not optimized.
- Poor internal linking structure.
- SERP was highly dominated by high-authority magazines.
- Low-quality content in blogs.
- Lack of product description.
We strategized by
- Optimized meta title and description on product category pages.
- Optimized content on category pages.
- Added FAQ & FAQ Schema on category pages.
- Optimized internal links from blogs to category and products pages.
- Improved product descriptions.
- Published blogs to target informational keywords and drive traffic.
- Created topical clusters to create a content funnel and improve the internal linking structure.
Through the implementation of effective strategies, we were able to drive impressive growth for Max Protein. The brand experienced a significant increase in organic users, with a rise of 28.13%. Organic sessions also saw a growth of 25.60%, while organic transactions improved by 28.13%. These efforts ultimately resulted in a substantial increase in organic revenue, with an impressive growth of 22.15%.
What makes this client’s execution truly unique?In a fiercely competitive industry, we ranked a website with the complexity of 100+ internal pages in a relatively short amount of time.
They Happy. We Happy!