About 1702 Digital
1702 Digital is one of the fastest-growing full service Digital Marketing Companies in India.
It was founded by a team of investment bankers and capital markets lawyers. 1702 hand-picked the best marketing brains in the industry, got them under one roof, and built a team that passionately innovates and punches above its weight every day.
Why are we one of the fastest growing full-service agency?
Within 5 years of our existence, companies like Adani Wilmar Limited, IDFC First, Narsee Monjee, Airtel, Smaaash Entertainment, Harper Collins, Adlabs Imagicaa, MasterCard, Edelweiss Tokio Life insurance, Pavers England, Marico, Bajaj Finserv, Cipla, Welingkar Institute of Management, Tata Chemicals, The Learning Curve, Odisha Government, Beyond Dreams, Mahindra Sanyo, Aon Hewitt, ACC, Dalmia, Rocksport and Camlin to name a few, work with us for their digital first marketing strategies and execution.
We have exclusive verticals for branding, strategy, art direction, SEO, technology development, media planning, performance marketing and analytics.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Work Experience: 2-4 years
Key Mandatory Skills:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Very good PowerPoint skills
- Basic knowledge of media analytics software
- Excellent statistics, mathematics and critical thinking ability
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good understanding of media pitches and decks
- Inclination to do both branding and performance media campaigns
What will be your Key Results Areas? (KRAs)
- This is a generalist role; so knowledge of all forms of paid marketing is required
- Understanding both both branding media spends and lead generation through performance marketing
- Media buying across platforms with the inputs of the team. Strong media negotiation skills will be a preferred add-on
- Giving relevant inputs and data from SEMRush and other tools to the creative team to ensure the creatives are placed correctly as per the custom audiences in the funnel
- Research heavily into TG analysis, collecting and analysing market data on TG’s psychographics, behavioural habits and buying patterns through various tools
- Determining the most optimum media platforms across social, display, native, GDN and publishers for various clients
- Strategize daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly media plans taking inputs from the Account Directors
- Managing clients, building relationship and trust, servicing them on daily calls and suggesting new inventories or optimizing the existing ones
- Executing and supervising daily headline media reports as per the 1702 format for clients
- Must do hardcore execution in FMCG/Ecommerce
- Have experience in Biddable Media (Fb+Google)
- Should do average spends of 25-50L per month minimum