About 1702 Digital
1702 Digital is one of the fastest-growing full service Digital Marketing Companies in India.
It was founded by a team of investment bankers and capital markets lawyers. 1702 hand-picked the best marketing brains in the industry, got them under one roof, and built a team that passionately innovates and punches above its weight every day.
Why are we one of the fastest growing full-service agency?
Within 5 years of our existence, companies like Adani Wilmar Limited, IDFC First, Narsee Monjee, Airtel, Smaaash Entertainment, Harper Collins, Adlabs Imagicaa, MasterCard, Edelweiss Tokio Life insurance, Pavers England, Marico, Bajaj Finserv, Cipla, Welingkar Institute of Management, Tata Chemicals, The Learning Curve, Odisha Government, Beyond Dreams, Mahindra Sanyo, Aon Hewitt, ACC, Dalmia, Rocksport and Camlin to name a few, work with us for their digital first marketing strategies and execution.
We have exclusive verticals for branding, strategy, art direction, SEO, technology development, media planning, performance marketing and analytics.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Work Experience: 2-4 years
Key Mandatory Skills:
- Excellent customer journey research skill
- Ability to work closely with different teams and collaborate successfully.
- Critical thinker, problem-solving skills and ability to manage timelines successfully
- Up-to-date knowledge of design softwares like Adobe XD, FIGMA and Photoshop
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Basic understanding of front end coding languages and standard CMS like WordPress, Joomla, etc. (You will not be required to code)
- Experience in designing multiple user touch points – Websites, mobile apps, and softwares
What will be your Key Results Areas (KRAs)?
- Communicate with clients to understand their design and consumer journey on digital/website
- Illustrate design ideas using low, high and medium fidelity wireframes, storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements and mock-ups, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Design testing of developed module
- Optimize existing user interface designs for clients by giving suggestions
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Test for intuitivity and experience and conduct layout adjustments based on client feedback
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Staying abreast of recent design trends, studying competitor offerings, metrics and implementing best practices based on research of user needs